The Keyaki Treebank is a parsed corpus that aims to instantiate a
coherent descriptive grammar of the Japanese language,
allowing searches for a wide variety of grammatical phenomena.
We hope this resource offers a useful foundation for
research into understanding and processing Japanese.
- Updated release (version 1.1) of the corpus data and manual.
- Bracketed constituent structure
- Assignments of grammatical role and function
- Zero elements
- Accessible to search by Tregex, CorpusSearch, etc.
- Supports generating predicate logic based meaning representations with Treebank Semantics
Click here to explore the Keyaki Treebank Online
Questions or comments? Please
click here to raise a github issue.